It is easy to find treats for you and your family during the holidays, but what about your dog? Below is a recipe for a quick and easy festive pumpkin treat that will have your dog begging for more!
What You Need
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Cup all-natural unseasoned pumpkin (no pie filling)
- 2 Cups flour (whole wheat is best)
What You Do
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the egg and pumpkin together. Mix until smooth.
- Add flour to the egg and pumpkin mixture. Knead until well blended.
- Sprinkle flour on counter top and roll out dough.
- Cut dough into shapes of your choice
- Re-roll scraps until all the dough is used.
- Place onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely and store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks, or you can freeze the treats for a longer storage life.
Always remember to check with your vet before giving your dog anything, especially if they are taking medication or have certain diet restrictions.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Barking In Your Sleep?Is your neighbor's dog keeping you up all night from their incessant barking? Or maybe it's your dog that likes to bark at night. Read these tips to help you and your pet get a better night's sleep!
Anxious OliviaDue to the severity of Olivia’s anxiety and fear, the volunteers were desperate to try anything that could help her…
Should you spay and neuter? The answer is always YES!February is National Spay and Neuter Your Pet Month, which focuses on bringing awareness to the community about how important it is to spay and neuter your pets.
Bark HeartsShow your pet some love with these cute conversation heart cookie treats, your pet will be sure to love you back!
New Year – New DogIt's a new year, and the start of a new decade. Maybe you want to remodel your kitchen, or start that novel you’ve always wanted to write, or maybe you’d like to welcome a new furry companion into your life. These are all great ideas, but with new pets comes great responsibility.