Thanks for signing up, great things are coming soon!Back to Homepage
Our emails might go to the “Promotions” tab in Gmail, which might make them easy to miss. If you want to change this, follow these extra instructions.
- First, look for the email inside the Promotions tab. Then click, drag and drop it into the “Primary” tab.
- Next, a message will appear asking if you would like to do this for future messages from this sender. Select “Yes”.
- Open the email.
- Right-click on the sender’s name, and click “Add to Outlook Contacts”.
- Click “Save”.
- On the Tools menu, click “Options”.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click “Junk E-mail”.
- Click the Safe Senders tab.
- Select the “Also trust e-mail from my Contacts” check box.