Does a barking dog have you frustrated, irritated and losing sleep? There is no need to go to extreme measures to stop it. I promise. Depending on your particular situation, we have a tool to help. I say “tool” for a reason; it's not simply another word to keep my writing interesting :)
Our products are not a quick fix or one that you can turn on and the dog magically stops barking with a single use. It's a way to train the dog to stop barking, so it takes your involvement.
When people call us, we ask a few standard questions that you can answer now.
- Is the barking dog yours? Or is it a neighbor's dog? There are more options for your dog: BarkWise™ collars, Dog Silencer® or OnGuard™. For a neighbor's dog, you will most likely use the Dog Silencer only.
- Why is the dog barking? This can play a key part in whether or not you will find success with our products. Dogs are truly the deciding factor. If they think it's important to bark, they are going to bark! It's natural, it's instinctual and it can sometimes take more than a product to stop protective and territorial barking.
- Where is the dog barking? Location, location, location. Makes a difference in a lot aspects of our lives along with a barking dog.
- Is the dog only barking at the front door? OnGuard.
- Barking inside and outside of the home or all over the place? BarkWise collar.
- Only barking outside in your backyard or it's the neighbor's dog? Dog Silencer.
Go to this page to see a breakdown of the different products with more details. Each product also has their own FAQs that may answer your specific questions or ones you didn't even think to ask.
If you're ready to give one or more of these a go, use this coupon code: SAVE10BLOG at checkout to save 10% off any of our products.
Whatever you decide, remember that dogs aren't trying to purposely drive you crazy. They only need understanding and training!
Doggie Delites — Heart Healthy Dog Treats
We want your dog to be happy and healthy this new year, so here's a great treat to start your new year off just right. Your dog will surely be begging for more! Recipe: 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter (be sure to check the label)1/4 cup honey1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil (or olive oil)1 cup chicken broth1 cup rolled oats1 cup whole wheat flour1 cup all-purpose flour Instructions: In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, honey, oil, and the chicken broth-whisk them together until combined. In a separate bowl, combine the flours and the oats. Mix the...
Bark Control with Puppies“Consider options like ThunderShirts, CBD treats, vibration collars, crate training, and extra exercise. A tired puppy is not a barking puppy!”
Returning to Work — What do our Pets think?Our pets may become confused and anxious as we get back to in-person work. Here's how you can help your best friend during this time.
WarmPet™ Heated Pet Mat
Our WarmPet Heated Pet Mat uses safe and gentle infrared heat to keep your pet comfortable all year long-indoors or outdoors. Its ultra flexible, carbon-film design can easily be placed inside, below, or on top of your pet's bed to keep them warm and cozy all day and night. This can help ease your pet's arthritis, inflammation, and other joint problems while keeping your pet comfortable.
Healthy Roots Paws™ Calming Pet ProductsAs we get closer to New Year's Eve, right now is the time to think about how you can help keep your pets calm during the festivities.